Thanks for visiting our website. Your privacy is of vital importance to us.
At Menta Canela.LLC we are committed to complying with all the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure that our personnel adhere to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Collection and use of personal data
Generally speaking, we do not collect any personal data from you and registration is not required to gain access to any information provided by our website.
Like many other websites, we record your visit automatically through cookies, which are our small data structures sent to your computer to record your visit to the website and identify you during future visits. These cookies may be permanently stored on your computer, but are generally harmless. You can disable these cookies, but this may affect your browsing of our website.The types of data collected by us include the type and version of the browser, the operating system, the IP address and the domain name of the server. This information collected from you is only secured to compile general statistics regarding the number of visitors to our website and the use of our website.
However, personal data may be collected from you on a voluntary basis for some purposes or services. Fines for collecting your personal data including your name, phone numbers, address, email address, fax numbers, credit card numbers, bank name and expiration date, etc. are based on the screens respectively from our website that invite you to provide your data.Refusal to provide personal data may result in Menta Canela not being able to process your request.
When you provide personal data, we may occasionally send you some promotional materials about our products. If you do not wish to receive further promotional materials from us, please email us at hello [AT] zendable.com or write to us at Menta Canela.LLC, 2291 SW 7TH ST, Miami FL 33135.
When you send us an email to make inquiries, complaints or comments, we will record your personal data to carry out other actions or to carry out an appropriate follow-up.
Security of personal data
The personal data provided will be used for the purposes specified by us when collecting such data, including, but not limited to, the processing of the registration application, statistical fines and other related matters. We may provide this personal data to persons authorized to process the information with fines related only to the specified fines.
We do not share any personal data about you with other companies or organizations without your prior consent. However, information may be disclosed incidentally or in the course of our operation to the following parties:
1. any member of staff, agent, consultant, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services and advice to us in connection with our operation
2. technicians who help design and set up our website
3. the person to whom we are required to disclose under any applicable law within or outside the United States.
Access and deletion of personal data
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to be informed if we hold your personal data, to have access to such data and to have it corrected if it is inaccurate.
Any data access request must be made in writing and sent by mail to: Personal Data Officer, Menta Canela.LLC, 2291 SW 7TH ST, Miami FL 33135 or by email to: INFO [AT] Mentacanela.com.A reasonable fee may be charged for all data access or related requests.
Data Collection and Use
We may voluntarily collect your personal data when you visit our website, attend our events, use our services, register or communicate with us.
The categories of personal data that we may collect, process and use: -
1. your personal information contact details, such as your name, gender, age, telephone number, fax number, correspondence address and email address;
2. your interests, preferences, opinions and comments;
3. your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us; and
4. details of your visits to our website and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, including information you view. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available online, including your social media profiles.
We may not collect, process and use your Sensitive Personal Data unless you have given us your explicit consent.
Your personal data may be processed and/or used by us for the following main purposes: -
1. to provide you with our information and services;
2. to respond to your inquiries;
3. send communications by mail, publications, invitations and the like that they may select, request or that we consider relevant to you;
4. for general market research; and
5. for registration or registration for events and courses organized by us or our business partners.
The legal bases for our use of your personal data are the following: -
1. Consent: when you have given your consent for us to use your personal data. You can withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting us.
2. Performance of the contract: when we are required to collect and handle your personal data in order to provide you with the services that we have contractually agreed to provide to you.
3. Legal obligation: when we need to use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
4. Vital interests: where we need to process your personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person.
5. Public interest: when we need to process your personal data to carry out a task in the public interest.
6. Legitimate Interests: Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information or data and that purpose is not outweighed by any interest you may have, or any harm you may suffer, from the relevant use of your personal data.
We may use your personal data for promotional and marketing purposes. We may communicate marketing and promotions to you by mail, telephone or online (including by email or through your mobile device or through online banner ads) and, as appropriate and when necessary, we will ask for your consent or provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing, at the time we collect your data.
We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving further communications on any direct marketing communications sent to you free of charge. It can also be removed by contacting us by mail at: Personal Data Officer, Menta Canela.LLC, INFO[AT] mentacanela.com.
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect your personal data in accordance with the requirements of data protection legislation. All personal data collected by us is stored on secure servers with access restricted to authorized personnel only.
We keep all personal data confidential, except as permitted or required by law.We do not share or disclose any of your personal data with other companies or organizations without your prior consent. However, certain information may be disclosed incidentally or in the course of our operation to the following parties:-
1. any staff member, agent, consultant, auditor, contractor or service provider providing services and advice to us in connection with our operation;
2. the technicians who collaborate in the design and start-up of our Website;
3. business partners of the events you have registered; and/or
4. the person to whom we are required to disclose under any applicable law in or outside the United States.
Our personal data retention period is based on business and legal requirements. We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purposes for which it was collected and any other permitted related purposes. When the personal data is no longer required, we will irreversibly anonymize the data (in which case we may retain and use the anonymized data) or securely destroy it.
You have the right to: -
1. access your personal data and have it corrected, modified or deleted (subject to a reasonable charge);
2. withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
3. receive a copy of your personal data and transfer it to others;
4. object to our processing of your personal data;
5. file a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your local authority for the protection of your personal data
6. instruct us to restrict your data write to us 2291 SW 7TH ST, Miami FL 33135.